Overview Cisco 300-075 Exam:
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video exam tests candidates who achieve CCNP Collaboration on their skills for applying a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multi-site environment. It sums up many areas like Uniform Resource Identifier dialing, inter cluster lookup service, Cisco service advertisement framework; Cisco unified survivable remote site telephony and automated alternate routing. It also includes different mobility features like device mobility and Cisco unified ability. This exam gives knowledge about the role of Cisco video communication server control and Cisco express series.
- The exam code for this test is 300-075 CIPTV2.
- This exam consists of 50-60 questions
- The exam is to be completed in given time of 75 minutes.
- It will be available only in English language.
- Associated certification for this exam is CCNP Collaboration.
- Some of the recommended trainings for this exam are; Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) and Cisco Technology Training for Collaboration E-Learning.
These topics listed below are suggested topics for the exam. The topic areas can change at any time without notice. The related topics can also be added to this list.
- VCS Control (17%)
- Collaboration Edge (VCS Expressway) (12%)
- Configure CUCM Video Service Parameters (9%)
- Describe and Implement Centralized Call Processing Redundancy (10%)
- Describe and Configure a Multi-site Dial Plan for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (17%)
- Implement Call Control Discovery/ILS (14%)
- Implement Video Mobility Features (9%)
- Implement Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control on CUCM (12%)
How to Prepare for Cisco 300-075 Exam:
No matter how hard a candidate works, the absence of good quality preparation material will deteriorate his or her chances of success in a significant manner. For this purpose, it is recommended that the candidates give a try to the far-fetched and one of a kind preparation material, just click on the following ad link;