Brief Overview of the 642-732 CUWSS Course
The exam of Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey is linked with CCNP Wireless certification. The exam of this certification evaluates the ability and quality of its practitioner to arrange and perform a site survey of wireless, to sketch out an RF network and to manage a post installation assessment to enable its readiness. The candidate having this certificate will have the knowledge of identifying the needs of survey, customer facility, regulatory and safety issues. The candidate will also be able to determine the effect of IEEE 802.11n on network infrastructure.
General Information about the Exam
- The certificate name of the exam is Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey.
- Examination ID for this certification is 642-732 CUWSS.
- Associated certification for this exam is CCNP Wireless.
- All the candidates taking this exam must have to solve 50 – 60 questions.
- Time duration to attempt the questions of this exam is 75 minutes.
- Students can attempt this examination in English and Japanese languages.
Recommended Topic Areas for Exam
The recommended topic areas for the exam includes the following courses:
- Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey (CUWSS)
- Cisco Technology Training for Wireless E-Learning
- Preparation for the Site Survey
- Planning for the Site Survey
- Conducting The Site Survey
- Designing The RF Network
- Conducting The Post-deployment Assessment
Preparatory Tips for the 642-732 CUWSS Exam
Preparatory tips for the exam of Cisco 642-732 CUWSS are:
- Cover all the topics related to the outlined course
- Cover also the associated topics
In order to prepare effectively, the candidates must get hold of a preparation material that considers the above mentioned points. The material provided by CCNP Tips covers these points and is highly realistic and relevant.