Overview of Cisco 642-737 Exam:
The implementing advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security exam is the test linked to the CCNP Wireless Certification. This exam tests student’s ability to assure the wireless network from security threats from security policies and practices to apply security standards and to setup wireless security components. Candidates can get help from IAUWS Implementing Advance Cisco Unified Wireless Security course. The exam number for Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security is 642-737 IAUWS and the last day for test is September 21, 2016.
- Some of the associated certifications are CCNP Wireless.
- The test will be based on 50 to 60 questions.
- The exam should be completed in 90 minutes.
- The test will be available only in English language.
- The recommended trainings for this exam are Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS) and Cisco Technology Training for Wireless E-Learning. Courses are given by Cisco Learning Partners which is one of the correct sources for Cisco IT training by Certified Cisco Instructors.
The list below is the topic areas which are related to this exam. The questions in the exam will be given according to the given percentages of each topic.
- Integrate Client Device Security with a weightage of 22%
- Design and Integrate Wireless Network with NAC with a weightage of 11%)
- Implement Secure Wireless Connectivity Services with a weightage of 22%
- Design and Implement Guest Access Services with a weightage of 12%
- Translate Organizational and Regulatory Security Policies and Enforce Security Compliance with a weight age of 11%
- Configure Native WLC Security Feature Sets: IPS/IDS with a weightage of 11%
- Integrate Wireless Network with Advanced Security Platforms with a weightage of 11%.
Preparation Guide for Cisco 642-737 Exam:
We works with an aim of providing you with high quality preparation material that guarantees your chances of success in this exam. So do view the services by the following link, just click on it.