Overview of the 300-206 Exam:
The major aim of the exam under consideration – Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security (SENSES) (300-206) – is to examine a network security engineer on his/her ability to design and carry out the security procedure on Cisco network perimeter edge’s following devices: Cisco router, Cisco switch, and Cisco ASA firewall. This exam will also view the technologies that are used for building up the security of a network perimeter like ASA policy and application inspect Network Address Translation (NAT), and a zone-based firewall on Cisco routers.
The Cisco Edge Network Security (SENSS) course can be selected by the candidates who are preparing for this exam.
300-206 Exam Information:
- Examination number: 300-206 SENSES
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- of Questions: 65-76
- Languages: English and Japanese
These areas will probably be a part of the exam’s content and are mentioned to help the students in relation to preparation and learning. Furthermore, other relevant exam topics can also come in exam. These areas can change regardless of the hour for the better understanding of the exam’s content.
- Threat Defense 25%
- Cisco Security Devices GUIs and Secured CLI Management 25%
- Management Services on Cisco Devices 12%
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Reporting Tools 10%
- Threat Defense Architecture 16%
- Security Components and Considerations 12%
Individual interested in the field of Network security engineer and also interested to become a part of Cisco Edge Network Security.
- Associated Certifications: CCNP Security
Preparation for 300-206 Exam
Getting yourself prepared is a deciding point for your success or failure in the exam. Candidates are recommended to view the high quality, up to date, and all covering preparation material that is provided by the following link, just click on it.