Overview of the Cisco 642-996 course:
This exam named as 642-996 DCUFD Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric exam is combined with the other certifications named as Cisco Unified Fabric Design Specialist certification and the CCNP® DC certification. This exam will examine the candidate’s concepts in creating Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric solutions. It will also include the reference network topologies, routing protocols, traffic design concepts, storage and storage networking architectures, scalability, and availability, security, and management architectures.
Furthermore, the time limit of the exam will be 1 and ½ hour and it will consist of around 65-75 questions. The candidate’s will not be allowed to use any external related materials for the exam. This exam is a closed book exam.
- Examination number: 642-996 DCUFD
- Time limit: 1.5 hours
- Maximum questions: 65-75
- Language: English
- Register: Pearson VUE
The following topics will be included in the final exam, and the percentages show their weightage. The vendor holds the right to change syllabus content without any prior notification.
- 0 Describe the design Methodology 6%
- 0 Describe Data Center Structure and Modularity 7%
- 0 Troubleshooting Storage Area Network in a Cisco Data Center 13%
- 0 Design the Core Layer of a Data Center 10%
- 0 Design the aggregation layer of a data center 11%
- 0 Design the access layer of a data center 22%
- 0 Design storage and SAN Solution 15%
- 0 Design Security Considerations into a Data center 8%
- 0 Design Network Management Consideration into a Data Center 8%
This course is for the candidates who are interested in the IT related fields and CISCO certifications.
- Associated certifications: CCNP Data Center Certification
- Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Design Specialist
Preparation Tips for 642-996 Exam
To excel your chances of success, you must prepare through some holistic, realistic, and all reaching preparation material. In this case, you can visit the preparatory services by the following ad link;