Overview of Cisco 300-080 Exam:
The exam tests candidate’s understanding, skills, and abilities that are essential to troubleshoot a Cisco Unified Collaboration Solution. The exam includes troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources and tools. Moreover, further areas like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Video Communication Server Control, and Cisco Expressway series and media resources are also covered.
- The exam code for Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video Version 1.0 is 300-080 CTCOLLAB.
- The exam consists of 55-65 questions which should be completed in time duration of 75 minutes.
- The test will be available only in English language.
- The test will be registered from Pearson VUE. The associated certification of this exam is CCNP Collaboration.
- Some of the recommended training courses for this exam are; Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) and Cisco Technology Training for Collaboration E-Learning. These courses are suggested by Cisco Learning Partners which is one of the training sources for Cisco IT Training delivered by Certified Cisco Instructors.
Specific Topic Areas for the 300-080 Exam:
The list below indicates the topic areas related to exam. These topics can change at any time without any notice. Any other related topic areas can also be included in exam. The questions will be given according the mentioned percentages of each topic respectively.
- Troubleshoot Registration Issues with a weightage of 15%
- Troubleshoot Call Setup Issues with a weightage of 25%
- Troubleshoot Call Control Discovery and ILS with a weightage of 15%
- Troubleshoot Application Issues with a weightage of 7%
- Troubleshoot Media Resources with a weightage of 13%
- Troubleshoot Call Quality Issues with a weightage of 13%
- Troubleshooting Video Conferencing Architecture with a weightage of 12%
Preparation for Cisco 300-080 Exam
The most important milestone for passing this exam is getting high quality preparation. For this purpose, candidates can review the services provided by following ad link;